2013 Monthly Calendar Template For Numbers

2013 Monthly Calendar Template For Numbers

The 2018 Horizontal Monthly Calendar Template is here.

We’ve been putting these calendars out for the past couple of years. And they’ve been the most popular templates on the website ever since. So here is the 2013 Monthly Calendar Template for Numbers its ready to print. You can add info to it before you print it out or you can print it out and write your events on it. It works well any way you shake it.

This template can be easily customized to fit your needs. Just simply add in your special dates and events. You can even add pictures. There is a space at the bottom where you can add notes and reminders. This Calendar template is simple, but looks great. You won’t be ashamed to post it on your refrigerator.

Thank you all for your continued support.

12 Comments

1. G. Metz

Our church secretary loves, loves, loves these templates for our church newsletter. So easy to use and and she can add events all year long as they come up. Thank you!

• joelwolfgang

I’m really glad your church can use them!

2. Mark

Hello everyone.

I am from Europe and I would need to have a calendar starting with a Monday. I downloaded your great template, but couldn’t figure out, how to adjust the weekdays to our norm. Unfortunately I cannot find any templates that show the weekday in a Mon to Sun format to download on the net. Would be grateful, for any hint on how to swap the rows and not lose the functions. Thanks again, M

• joelwolfgang

I’ll see what I can do to get you something that will work. I’m sure there’s a way to do it through a formula, but it might take longer to figure it out than it would to just make a new template.

3. Carey

I need to send a schedule to several people. I just downloaded it and it works perfect!!! Thanks for taking the time to make these!

4. Lionel

Thanks for the template. Simple, clean and sensible.
    Well Done

5. Jenny

Hi I have been using this wonderful calendar for my BSN program and love it. But I am a having a problem downloading the 2013 calendar to numbers… None of the three links works it says it cannot be read. I am not sure if something has changed but if you can help me I would appreciate it . Thanks again and I truly have loved this product
    Jenny

• joelwolfgang

Jenny, we were having some trouble with the website, but I think we have it figured out now. Please try to download your template again.

6. Elizabeth Ingalls

Is it possible to download the 2014 calendar as well? I would love to use this for planning my 2013-2014 homeschool calendar. Thanks so much!

• joelwolfgang

Elizabeth, I usually try to get those up in the fall. Sorry, not yet.

7. Lori

I love this calendar for school but need one that starts in Aug. 2013 and carries through May of 2014…can you help me?

• joelwolfgang

Sorry, Lori, I don’t have that template, but I’ll upload the 2014 Calendar Template soon!

Submit a Comment